- All properties are let on a joint “assured shorthold” tenancy under Part 1 of the Housing Act 1988. (ie one agreement per property)
- Tenancy agreements run for a full year from 1st July – 30th June (some September starts are also available please ask for details)
- Deposit and administration fee can be paid by cash, cheque, PayPal or card and must be paid by the time of signing. Transaction fees applicable if paying by card.
- All Inclusive and Part Inclusive contracts are available. Part Inclusive includes rent, unlimited broadband and landline. The All Inclusive package includes rent, unlimited broadband, landline, electric consumption, water usage, gas consumption and tv licence.
- We don’t need references or credit checks to be carried out – a signed guarantor form is required for each tenant.
- £200 deposit per person is registered free of charge with the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Tenants have the option to pay in 3, 5 or 10 instalments by cheque or direct debit.
- University and course details are required to enable us to implement the council tax exemption for full time students.
- Pet friendly accommodation is available on selected properties.